Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Hello

Tap, tap, tap - this thing on?

Anyone there?

Hobbit is back at the computer and something loosely resembling normal service will be resumed over the next few days. I may have confouselled a couple of folk - we did not go on holiday (Hobbit leave The Shire unless she absolutely has to? Don't be silly). All I said was that the blog was having a break however, as it is my diary of the progress we make here I would prefer there aren't too many gaps so it will be updated over the next couple of days.

But in the meantime ...

No ear tufts and very small skull - looks like one of this years kittens.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back - your squirrel is a cutie! Hope you enjoyed your downtime and look forward to your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning picture.

    Just this morning I was thinking (in the shower, as you do)about a x-stitch design with squirrels and there you go posting the perfect picture. Not that I have any time to design or stitch it this century!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, perhaps when you come up here you might be able to take one of your own to use as a X/S??

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}