Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Indoor gardening

As predicted, the weather's turned and whilst I could happily work outside in the drizzle, I am not too keen on the bitingly cold wind which accompanies it.

Instead, there is indoor gardening. About time I dealt with a little problem - the box in the fridge was taking up far too much space which ought to be used for beer and needed a damn good sort out.

Took Hazel's suggestion to organise things by sewing sowing month. However, before I did that various bags and packets had to be sorted properly. Still haven't finished - who knew trying to sort seeds could take so long?

The other part of indoor gardening today was assembling this and trying to get to grips with the destructions:


Decided it would be cheating to mark today as a 'green dot' on the calender.

2 comments:

  1. I think it merits a small green dot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blushing as my seed collection is much bigger than yours :)

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}