Thursday, 11 February 2010

When it's no longer fun, stop doing it

I hate to give up on something unfinished and I do not like to admit defeat, but this one has got the better of me:

Despite being out on the puzzle board for the best part of a month and it being a beautiful picture, I just cannot "get into" this one and it has been packed away. Great shame because it's been in the cupboard for about a year and I have really been looking forward to it.

Never mind - I am sure there is a willing victim volunteer somewhere who would like to take it off my hands?

2 comments:

  1. No takers here - can't be doing with still life - too gloomy by half. Shame it beat you - but life's too short to persevere if you aren't enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piccy - this certainly beats the spiderman, batman or transformer I normally get to do! Try again later in the year with it.

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}