Monday, 2 February 2009

Snow at Bag End

This is a start to the week that I could well do without. We were meant to be in Appleby at 2.00pm for Ollie's acupuncture but that's not going to happen.



Neighbours haven't seen this much snow here for so many years they can't remember - I keep hearing "we never get snow in the village". Compared to much of the country we have very little but I still don't like it - there, I've said it out loud. I don't like snow. Sure, I used to like it, even love it but that was when I lived in France and worked in a ski resort.

Back at home I can do without.

2 comments:

  1. Your not alone I hate snow and avoid it as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love snow when a young thing - but now when I am sure I will fall and break something - I am afraid of it! OK it looks beautiful from indoors - and when it's on the ground that's where I will stay - INDOORS!

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}