Saturday, 21 February 2009

Lunchtime Visitor

Didn't manage to take any 'post apocalypse' pictures of the tree felling today, but we did have this beautiful visitor. There are a few Wood Pigeon feathers underneath where she sat, but no other evidence of lunch.








When there is a World Championships for Naff Bird Photos these will be contenders, but, they were grabbed in a hurry through a window which has plastic film over it . . . the annoying thing is that she may have been on this branch for quite some time and I'd been working at the Utility Room sink for half an hour and not noticed - grrrrrr.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bird. The photography's not all that naff - not by my standards anyway!

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}