Friday, 30 January 2009

Some old friends return

Not many photos, but yesterday some old friends came back.

In the morning a young Ring Neck Pheasant spend a couple of hours foraging around in the uncut grass.



During the afternoon a visit from a very dark Red Squirrel with extremely long ear tufts. Its looks and behaviour (taking a particular route through the trees that none of the others do) very much makes it look like Newbie is back.



At 6.00pm, Canine One and I went outside and were serenaded in the dark by two extremely noisy Tawny Owls, last year we regularly heard their young squeaking in the churchyard at night, fingers crossed we will be so lucky this year.

1 comment:

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}