Thursday, 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas, and an apology

The view this morning from Bag End.


Not too shabby, huh? (the would be the view, not the picture quality which is dire but I'm not spending hours on Photoshop this morning!)

The apology - despite my best intentions to keep up with email, December has been one of my worst months for trying to stay on top of things and my Inbox is full of messages from friends who have not yet received the courtesy of a reply from me. I ~will~ catch up eventually, if you've written to me in the last few weeks, please forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}