Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Progress (without pictures)

Sunday - got Log Store finished, and no-one fell off a ladder.

Monday afternoon - unexpectedly back at home due to cancellation of the Hairy One's acupuncture appointment so was able to make good progress on clearing up the debris left over from our bonfire. The ground is disgustingly wet and the areas that (once upon a time) used to be grass which have had brush & rubbish on them for weeks/months are a horrible muddy mess.

No photos because on both days by the time I'd finished it was too late (and the light was too bad) to get the camera out. Will try to rectify tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you'll soon be starting on some 'real' gardening soon or are there still more trees etc to come down. Real was said tongue in cheek.

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}