Friday, 3 October 2008

Nikon D50

It's OK James, no need to panic. I have not managed a sneaky shopping trip in the middle of all the refurbishing!

What I did have, however, was the fun of sitting in the garden this morning with a Nikon D50 and 18-55mm lens that the lovely plumber, Michael, produced from the front seat of his van when the morning coffee conversation turned to photography!



It hasn't made me want a Nikon but it has confirmed that I DO want to buy a DSLR and I do need some very serious lenses in order to get the best from our squirrels.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love that first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls. I was taking a risk and sitting very, very close to the fence. In the first photo squirrel was on his usual "hazelnut run" and half way along the fence at great speed before he saw me. In the second photo he is definitely thinking "who the heck is that and what's she doing here?". Didn't stop the cheeky little thing carrying on to the nut feeder though!

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}