Saturday, 25 October 2008

Flooding #4

4.30pm, water level continues, thankfully, to fall.



More pictures at my Webshots account.

However, the forecast from MWIS for tomorrow is dire:

Southwesterly 60-80mph, gusts 90 to temporarily 110mph on highest areas. Very difficult conditions even at low level, with any mobility widely difficult or impossible on higher areas. Significant wind chill. Widespread rain, later torrential Prolonged rain developing through morning, turning torrential through the afternoon, giving 1 to locally 2 inches, flooding streams and paths. However, northeastern Lakeland fells will have very much less rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}