Saturday, 23 August 2008

Brown Hare # 2

She was back again this morning for over an hour eating long grass in the same area where the orchid appeared. Another great reason for not having a manicured lawn! It was amazing to just sit at the bedroom window and watch, but eventually I thought I would chance it with the camera and crept outside. I managed two short bits of video before a passing lorry scared her off. One video is here but both and photos are at Webshots where at least the video is a bit larger!



And here are some of the photos from yesterday morning:






As for the quality of the photos - I'm half hanging out of a window perilously close to losing my balance with a point-and-shoot camera on full zoom . . .

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. I think the quality of the pictures is fine - you can see individual dew drops on the grass.

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}