Saturday, 5 July 2008

Under Catbells

Mother-in-law is staying with us this week. No significant walks because of arthritis and angina and Ollie's age but the weather today was fabulous so we had a short walk along the path I call "under Catbells". One car near the cattle grid above Hawes End outdoor centre and the other at Manesty, not much but it was all we could do in the circumstances.

The path is a great viewpoint for Skiddaw and Blencathra.




Ahh - a chance to cool off


Now could you just bring that nice camera a bit closer before I have a good shake?


Two cars not just to have a linear walk but so that I could go into Keswick on the way home and top up the food shopping whilst Husband and others went directly home, this picture is for someone who is currently very "homesick" (giggle), you know who you are!

2 comments:

  1. It's the northern version of Waitrose and very nice it is too, really strong on local produce.

    There are a few: http://www.booths-supermarkets.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}