Thursday, 17 July 2008

Thursday, 17th July 2008

I love living in Cumbria, I really do. I would not want to live anywhere else. But I do object to having to put the heating on in mid-July. I'm already wearing a reasonably thick shirt AND fleece. And socks. But I still put the heating on - only for an hour, just to take the chill off. At least I know it is not just me, friends everywhere are complaining that they've had to do the same thing.


I know the fells are out there, somewhere, I'd just prefer it if I could see them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if we'll get some hot weather if I relight the Rayburn - worth a try maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh go on, please, pretty please - it usually works!!!

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}