Saturday, 12 July 2008

This is getting to be a habit

But what a wonderful habit for us to witness. Blondie has now visited this peanut feeder on four consecutive days. I would get much more done in the mornings if I didn't spend so long watching out of the kitchen window!



Squirrel is getting very confident about this food source because the last two mornings I have been able to creep outside to take the pictures - s/he knows I am there but carries on eating.



The anti-Jackdaw cage is no deterrent to a determined squirrel!

1 comment:

  1. There are far worse habits to be getting into!

    Once you have the little fella's confidence, you should be able to get your tripod outside and get closer for some even better pictures. Don't forget to remove the cage though. Pesky jackdaws!

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}