Thursday, 3 July 2008

The Bag End Breakfast Bar

The cutest of visitors this morning.

Ah goody, restaurant is open:


Mmm, I'll just take the nice bit in the middle and leave that shell for you to clear up


Wonder what's on the menu next door? Whoosh ...


Oh hang on, they've been moving logs about - now what have we here?


Not my best pictures, the windows need cleaning. I've been putting off doing them myself because we now have a window cleaner, lovely chap from the village. However, a couple of weeks back the air ambulance was seen at the back of the village and rumour has it that the window cleaner had fallen. Have not heard anything since, do hope he is going to be OK.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I do hope that your window cleaner is okay, and if indeed he did fall, makes a speedy recovery.

    What a cutie indeed, and well worth the financial outlay for hazlenuts. Looking forward to when you have a feeder nearer the utility room window and they have become accustomed to you standing there :)

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}