Monday, 12 May 2008

Necessity is . . .

The Mother of Invention .. or bringer of brainwaves.

It might be longer than I would like before Patersons can put the additional lower rail into our fence to ensure Mr Hairy Four Paws doesn't go for a wander without us, they are really busy at present.



I wish I had thought to do this sooner - it might not be pretty, but it will stop The Canine One from rushing onto the drive when the farmer next door comes zooming down the road in goodness-knows-how many tonnes of JCB Farm Master.

2 comments:

  1. Let me see, you started off with trellis then promptly ran out and had to improvise with string?

    Has Ollie had his buzz cut yet? That way at least he'll be able to see where he's going more easily. Poor old chap must be sweltering in this heat - only one thing for it - SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you great big smarty pants. I started with string and remembered the trellis when I ran out!

    The Canine One had his Big Summer Haircut last week. I think he looks cute, he's very much happier (although still sleeping constantly cos of the heat), Husband does not think the new look is flattering ... I suggested he grows his hair that long in a heatwave and then reconsider his opinion. Still waiting for his reply (funny that . . .)

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}