Sunday, 13 April 2008

Just when you think it can't get any better

We were up early this morning with many things to do but got seriously delayed for half an hour watching another visitor to the garden.



This wonderful fellow came in from the fields opposite, toured all around the garden examining the piles of fallen leylandii, went next door, came back 5 minutes later, and this was repeated three or four times. He moves VERY fast and I didn't manage any photos but this afternoon he returned to the front garden when I was sitting at my desk with a camera only inches away.

This is not a brilliant picture but it is proof that we have a very large hare visiting us. He appears to have a chunk missing from the outside top of his left ear, it will make identification easier and we might be able to see if we have more than one animal visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The ear-decoration will mean you can identify him again. Maybe you have more than one?

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}