Tuesday, 18 March 2008

One down, two to go

Yesterday Husband was on holiday, well, by the time his work phone calls had finished he was on holiday yesterday afternoon ... and the "joy" of unpacking meant the umpteenth trip to the local dump to recycle empty cardboard boxes plus another visit to B&Q.

We came home with (amongst other things) a cheap but very sharp box saw. Despite a sprained wrist I couldn't stop myself heading towards the tree in a determined fashion but within minutes Man To The Rescue had taken over and "TA DA", we have some more view. It still feels like utter sacrilege to remove trees like this but they're completely in the wrong place. Once all 48 members of Fangorn Forest have been removed there will be plenty of room for replacements.



No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}